Sep 08,2012
Sep 08,2012
As a first time landlady, I was of course abit nervous, but I neednt have been. Chad, Rob, Jenna and the team at Townends Sunbury make buying, selling and letting properties so easy. The whole team are enthusiastic, helpful throughly professional and always do what they say they are going to do. Jenna held my hand throughout the letting process, found me a lovely tenant immediately, undertook all the paperwork and took the stress out of the whole experience. I said when i sold a property in 2008 that Townends are the only estate agent I woudl use and THE estate agent of Sunbury and now having purchased and let a property throught their department I would reiterate this comment. Thanks guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch