“Continued Excellent Service from Warren Powell Richards...”

Nov 07,2018
Richard
By: 'David Hardy'
Nov 07,2018
Since the initial letting of my property through Warren Powell Richards I have received continued excellent service and cannot rate their attention highly enough. Richard, the lLettings Maanger, has always acted immediately on any instructions or requirements, and I am relaxed and confident that everything is in safe and competent hands. All too often, one can receive service and attention in order to secure the initial contract, but in the case of my letting through WPR I am delighted to report that the attention I receive today is just as excellent as when I first approached them with a view to letting the property. I am happy to give Richard and his team the highest rating and recommendation.
Agents fees are good value especially considering the excellent serice and attention to all matters large or small.
By: Tim B
Nov 08, 2018
Thank you for your insightful and kind review of the service that you are receiving from my friend and colleague Richard Santos. We are very grateful to you both for your review and also your continued business. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Richards

Warren Powell Richards