Sep 08,2012
Sep 08,2012
Arranged a viewing for a 1 bedroom flat in Fore Street in Exeter. I was told to wait for someone to show me the flat at 12.30. I arrived at 12.30 and there was no one there, so I called up the office who told me to wait. 10 minutes and 2 calls later, I was told that I should knock on the door, as their agent was waiting me inside. I knocked the door, but there was no response. I called again and they told me they would contact me. I waited and called them again. My first call was not picked up and my second call at 12:55 was met with a very hostile person on the other end who told me that \'they had agreed a letting and that the property is no longer available\'.

I was all this time in front of the property, and I have takes pictures that prove this, and I will be filing an official complaint against the company. Terrible service, terrible attitude. These people should be shut down. I guess I should have checked their ratings first...
By: Your Move
Sep 14, 2012
We are very sorry and disappointed to read your review and hope that you will accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we will be investigating this matter further but should you wish to make a complaint direct, please can we suggest you follow our formal complaints process which can be found on our website www.your- under the 'contact' and then 'contact details' tabs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Exeter! To leave a new review of Your Move Exeter, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Exeter