Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Absolutely disgusted with the lack of professionality at CoUNTrywide\'s Gateshead call centre. They have to date lost three of our emails, one handwritten letter and apparently they dont have a record of any phone call we have made to them!
We are now in dispute with the Landlady for £240 (that as a mature student with four children has put me in debt as they have withheld my ENTIRE £650 bond!) and Countrywide are on the landlady\'s side because she has five properties with them!
Apparently, after ringing up a million times, they DO have records of a very important phonecall that could prove us right and get our money back - but are we allowed to see it? Are we hell.
An absolutely useless bunch of morons - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
In order to make us recommend CoUNTrywide to people, they should do the following: Not lie Take records Not be biased towards the landlords just because they are providing them with a wage Not talk to you on the phone like you\'re a moron Do what they said they would Ring back when they say they will instead of forgetting Doncaster shouldnt tell us to ring Gateshead, for Gateshead to eff everything up and tell us to deal with Doncaster They should have given us the ‚£410 out of the ‚£650 that WAS NOT in dispute, straight away (we havent received a penny after three weeks) Learn their arse from their elbow.
By: preston1987
Dec 05, 2012
Who do they secure your bond with? I was a tenant and I've lost my paperwork and they won't tell me!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 96! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 96, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 96