Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
When I first started looking for a property to let it was only short term so I didnt have to commute every day. I was looking for a 1 bed flat/studio. Kirsty went to all lengths to make finding somewhere on my behalf. She would stay late to meet me when I finished work and even come in early. Kirsty was offered a professional, effecient, friendly service and it was only through unforseen personal circumstances I couldnt commit to letting from her. As soon as I choose to let again I wouldnt choose any other agent to let from as I know the service Kirsty will offer will be all of the mentioned and within days she will find me the perfect property within budget. The only negative I have is as a Sales MAnger myself is that Kirsty is not working for me as she Is a hard working individual but also offers a great level of custom service. Thanks agin for Kirsty and Choices for there kind help and I look forward to letting from you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon