Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
From my experience of using Balgores Property services I would totally recommend using them without hesitation !
The service I received was of the upmost professional manner and informative at all times.
My house was up for sale for 3 months with only one viewing, I then changed my selling agent to Balgores and what a difference it made. I had constant viewings ( no times wasters) & 3 offers within 2 weeks of them taking on my property, which was almost the asking price.
At all times they worked so hard, and followed up every viewing with a phone call to me giving me information on how the viewing went.
Ater my house was sold then then worked along side my solicitors to ensure the same of the house from exchange to completion went smoothly, taking a lot of stress away from me!
When I\'m ready to sell again there is only one agent I will use and that is Balgores!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Hornchurch! To leave a new review of Balgores Property Services Hornchurch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Balgores Property Services Hornchurch