Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
Went round a flat - fine. Wanted to take it. Made offer. Spoke to the head of the agency acting on behalf of landlord. He said it had been accepted. Was in bank at the time arranging loan as I'm self-employed (with the bank manager as my witness...) so I could give them 6 months rent in advance. 3 days later he tells me actually I've been declined, having gone through all the referencing and all the rest of it. Now I'm back to square one. This guy told me one thing. I arranged all my moving plans, and then actually, he didn't have the authority to say what he did to me. He has caused me significant problems, having been looking forward to moving into a nice place. Damnit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Moving Inn Office 1! To leave a new review of Moving Inn Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Moving Inn Office 1