Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
I dealt with many estate agency first (Foxtons, GJM, KFH) all these were awful, well and truly waste of my time.

Then I came to Bushells. Nicole and Rachel were amazing. Friendly, honest and so hard working at helping me achieve what I wanted. They made me feel like I was their top priority over anyone else, this may well not have been the case, but they achieved making me feel more valued than anyone else. This may just be their natural personal skills but with everyone else i dealt with too, they were exactly the same.

As well as being such great people, I think there was 2 main things that excels them so much higher than any other agency, and that is: 1 - THEY DELIVER EXACTLY WAHT THEY PROMISE (weekly updates, get my flat out there for viewings, create multiple viewings, get in offers, and am sure many other things behind the scene we dont get to see) 2 - THEY ARE HONEST (Their advice is exceptional, and I 100% trusted everything they advised me on).

From now on I think I will only ever deal with Bushells and persuade friends to go straight to them.

I can only say thank you so much for everything you have done to help me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch