Oct 23,2009
Oct 23,2009
They are the worst agents and I advise anyone never to use them. Both managers in Kennington brance and Balham branch have been absolutely dreadful to deal with. They never return phone calls and get their staff to take calls on their behalf because they can't be bothered to deal with their clients. Once they get your money they have no idea who you are, there literally are the worst agents and I strongly advise to go with any other agents but them. Even Foxtons have a bad reputation but I would turn to them over Atkinson Mcleod any day of the week after experiencing their dreadful service. I truly hope these managers are sacked and suggest if you are a landlord wanting to rent your property, avoid using them at all cost!
By: South London
Sep 21, 2010
Agreed - the managers in both Balham and Kennington should be sacked for their appallingly unprofessional behaviour - continues to amaze me even now, after not using Atkinson Mcleod for 3 years, that they are still running two branches.
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
am very disappointed that your experience with Atkinson Mcleod has been so poor. Atkinson Mcleod deal with over 2000 tenancies per annum and have literally thousands of Happy tenants and Landlords according to our customer surveys. However even one unhappy customer is too many , I am personally responsible for all complaints at Atkinson Mcleod. I would like very much to discuss this further with you so that we can remedy any outstanding issues or apologise where we may have made an error.Please respond by using ADD COMMENT link below or email me on dan@atkinsonmcleod.com. I am also more than happy to speak to you or meet in person if you require.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham