Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Initially I had horrific service from Choices and was displeased I had chosen them as my agents. Then I started talking to Amanda Bignall who was great...but then she left. Then I dealt with 3 or 4 people who didn\'t bother to call me back and other people who didn\'t check before sending out contractors left, right and centre and once again wanted to take my business elsewhere. For the past 4 months I have been dealing directly with Jayne Roberts who is kind, accurate, accepting of the stresses of life and has a great eye for detail. She constantly reassures, keeps me informed of EVERYTHING and helps to ensure that finally renting my property through Choices was the right option. I wouldn\'t have renewed my contract if it wasn\'t for Jayne - I advise anybody wishing to use Choices to let their property asks to deal with her directly.

Make an Enquiry