Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Absolutely shoddy service! I applied for viewing on 6 different properties via email of which I received no response. I had to take time out of my working day to call them up to arrange the viewings (no apologies for the lack of communication). I was then told that half of the properties I wanted to view - the vendors had apparantly changed their minds and the houses were coming off the market. I gave dates and times of when I could view the remaining properties. I was then sent automated emails telling me my viewing times - only one of which was correct to the detatls I had given - no response to emails there-after requesting to change the times. I viewed one property of the 6 I had originally requested.

I was then met with a barrage of phone calls and voicemails asking what I thought to the property (again which I couldnt answer because of my busy work life). Attempts to leave messages on their office phone out of hours didn\'t work either so I eventually had to email them back with feedback. Again - no response. I then receive another voicemail from them which was intended for someone else, talking about how I never got back to them!!!!

Needless to say I find Cheffins a shoddy estate agents who don\'t actively take the initiative to sell property, but would rather keep property on the market in order to make more money out of unassuming sellers. Not to mention their staff\'s incapability to call the right person and leave a snotty voicemail on the wrong persons voicemail! I shall not be dealing with them or their idiotic staff in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cheffins Office 2! To leave a new review of Cheffins Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cheffins Office 2