Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
I listed my property with PropertyEagle in May 2012. Tom visited us to explain what services were on offer. Great pictures were taken and brochures were produced and sent to us to hand out during viewings. Viewings were arranged by Louise who catered to your preferred means of contact. Most of our communications were done via text message which is handy if you are at work or not in a position to answer calls, read emails etc. Feedback was given by Louise either by text or by phone after each viewing. We received an offer on our flat in August. Tom negotiated a really good price for us, which we were thrilled with given the current market. When we made an offer on a property ourselves, Tom spoke with the vendors estate agents on our behalf to sell our position as a strong one. Last year we had our property on with a high street estate agent. I found them to be lazy and often had to chase them a week after viewings for feedback. On a number of occassions they messed up my viewings where they would tell me I had a viewing but then forgot to call the potential buyer to confirm times etc. I have never had any such problems with Property Eagle and think that they do more than a typical high street agent for far less money. The rates are unbeatable really and the fact that they do not take a final percentage of the sale price is a massive bonus. The only negatives I can see with going with an online estate agent such as Property Eagle is a) they do not do your viewings for you. I however, do not think this is a negative as no one knows e property better than you, therefore, who more ideal to show round a potential buyer. B) they do not have a high street office so they will not have people walking in off the street asking to see your property. However, in my experiences of looking for a property, I always search online so this negates the issue. Secondly, from my experiences as a seller, a high street estate agent will often send you people who are not suitable to live at your property or not really interested but they send them anyway to keep you happy and convinced that they are actually earning their final fee. I have often been sent families with young children to look round my 2 bedroom flat as my high street estate agent convinced them it was larger than it actually is and worth a look. This is a waste of your time and theirs. Especially yours as you spend time getting your property tidy for viewers. With an online estate agent you know that people viewing your property have searched and found it themselves via one of the many websites and genuinely want to see your property. I would definitely recommend property eagle to friends and families!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey