Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Well, before I started my first ever house search, I had heard many a story about the conduct of estate agents in general, namely that they are never to be trusted under any circumstances and that they could be, in fact, some of the deadliest species to be found roaming the earth.

Maybe the stories I heard were exaggeration or maybe I just lucked out when I began my search with Wilkinson Byrne. Fast, efficient, honest, knowledgeable...every person that I have come into contact with there during my purchase has not only been all of these things but an actual pleasure to deal with. Instead of wasting my time taking me to see properties I was not interested in, they held out with me for what I was looking for and in the end found me the perfect house.

As a first time buyer with little experience or confidence in what on earth I needed to do, I felt supported and advised throughout. I might add that I never felt under pressure by them throughout the sale.

I would recommend these lovely people to anyone needing a professional yet refreshingly human service in these times of robotic money making. Thank you to all of you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes