“Aggressive and Rude...”

Nov 02,2018
By: 'Annoyed'
Nov 02,2018
Tried to buy a property thro Purple Bricks which fell through as they hadn't vetted the buyer properly and left us out of pocket by £1500. But they were quick enough to ring me and DEMAND evidence of our deposit even though the offer on the house hadn't been accepted!!!! shame they don't vet the sellers as aggressively.
Now trying to buy another another property through them and have found them to be aggressive, short and downright rude ringing me DEMANDING I do all the work and chasing for everything. Erm hello what are we paying everyone else for?
If I end up losing money again because they can't be bothered to do anything then I won't be happy at all and they will be finding me to be the rude and aggressive one then!
Bunch of idiots if you ask me.
By: Even More Annoyed
Nov 06, 2018
They are absolutely appalling. Will NEVER consider even looking at a property to buy in the future if it's from them.

Purplebricks