Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Rob, Sinead, Amas & Macaila have been absolutely wonderful for deal with....They sold not just 1 but 7 properties & rented 1 in record breaking time at The Coronet Apartments on Well Hall Road.
The remit I had from Bugler Homes was to assess potential re-sales values & assess the best Estate Agent for the job. (I initally registered as an investor( & from my first meeting with Rob, I was impressed with his knowledge of properties (of all descriptions) & of course the local area. Both his & the team\'s enthuiasm & Professionalism have been a key factor in the swift sales at Coronet (As well of course fabulous well designed homes!!)
On a final note, Sinead has kept a cool head with the endless photographs we have sent & I am especally grateful for her help & kindness when my car broke down on the A2 - she recommended a mechanic & helped me get mobile again - How many people these days take a little time to help those around us?
I have recommended Conran Estates to other developers who I know have been equally delighted with the attention to detail & just sheer professionalism & hardwork offered by the Eltham Office. Well done to you all & I wish you continued & WELL DESERVED success.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham