“Avoid...”

Nov 02,2018
By: 'Charlotte'
Nov 02,2018
** Very disappointed ** After previously marketing a property with no problems I have used purplebricks for my current property. I have had very little contact regarding marketing other than when I have chased the estate agent. The property has been on the market since the 8th August still awaiting a for sale board after numerous chases!!!! Received a call from the area manager while my estate agent was on leave back in August and explained how unhappy I was with the service, I was assured Mark (area manager) would return my call at the beginning of September still awaiting that call! After speaking to my estate agent I have had to suggest an open day as purplebricks have not been proactive in selling, this took chasing my estate agent twice to even send me the link and to prompt the estate agent to advertise the open day, again on the open day i had to contact the estate agent 15mins before the open day began to remind her to post that the open day was going ahead while the lady doing the viewings turned up late. I have questioned why there has been no viewings and little marketing to which I have had '2 viewings' appear on different occasions that purplebricks claim to arrange. Both of which have not gone ahead with no explanation. These each appeared days after I questioned viewings and both times a viewing conveniently got booked in within 48 hours and then never went ahead, make your own judgement on them???? I am extremely disappointed with the service and have paid purplebricks the fees hence the lack of interest in marketing. Good luck to any potential customers hoping to use this company. I will await a response from purplebricks.

Purplebricks