Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
September 2011 Nic Austen came to our home to give a valuation. He was professional and honest. He assured me that together we would find what I was looking for and that we would of course find a buyer for my home. The housing market wasn\'t particularly thriving - I had my doubts. The paperwork was done we went on the \'market\'. Next day I had a phone call from Lizzie Freemantle saying we\'ve got some interest - can we do a viewing. Yes brilliant. I then met Lizzie - lovely. I got on well with her straight away and trusted her with my home to conduct the viewing. 2 more viewings later Lizzie calls - yes we\'ve got a buyer.

I now needed to find somewhere!!! While I was in the process of viewing various properties I was always calling back on Lizzie for advise even if the property was advertised with another agent as it was Lizzie that I trusted.

Mid December 2011 found my dream property. The chain failed twice before exchange and Lizzie worked day and night going beyond the call of duty to keep the chain together, so that I can today enjoy my home.

Lizzie offered sound advise and comfort and went out of her way to sort things for people that were unfortunate to loose their new property. This gave me confidence that we would soon complete.

March 2012 We moved. And its been fantastic all thanks to Lizzie and Nic.

I would recommend GPees to anyone I know.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke