Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
I had an excellent experience with 1Let. The staff are friendly, helpful and approachable, and were as obliging when it came to moving out as they had been when I was moving in. I can\'t comment on their maintenance services as I had no problems with the property while a tenant, but my deposit was returned very promptly after my lease ended. If leasing again I wouldn\'t hesitate to do so through 1Let.
By: 1LET
Nov 20, 2013
Hi Dkay! We’d like to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very pleased you had a positive experience letting with us - and that you had no maintenance issues! We have always been fair when returning our tenant’s deposits and so are glad you recognised this. Thank you for your 5 star review - we are glad you chose to let with 1LET!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh! To leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1LET Edinburgh