“unhappy/disappointed...”

Nov 02,2018
By: 'Jules55'
Nov 02,2018
I do realize that this complaint is overdue but its only now that i am going down the process of putting my property on the market again... and not with purple bricks as before... I am upset about the service i received and the costs I am now having to pay again, I lost £859.00 assuming my property would sell. I know I could use purple bricks again but due to the poor service I will use another agent. My property was a flat, in Sandgate, Kent. It had a tenant and I was advised that it was a good idea to put the property on the market asap with the tenant in situ as some buyers buy to let. Sadly this was not the case, the tenant just sabotaged the visit (one and only) and made the property look a mess. Ok not Purple bricks entire fault. My biggest issue was that I never felt supported, did not know what to do then. I did not have a board outside the property albeit I was told one had been delivered, i never saw one and when queried it with my representative I was told someone must have pinched it, really ???. I did not feel the photos done it justice either. I had a conversation with my representative when I took my flat off the market very soon after putting it on and felt it would have been good to have a reduction in my costs but was told purple bricks felt they had worked fairly, said I could use them whenever I chose to.... I cannot agree. Sorry. I have paid £859 for nothing, no support, no board, wrong advice and the flat only on the market for a very short period of time. I'm happy to pay my way but cannot afford to waste that amount of money as I'm sure no one else could. I know I signed up to the agreement but did expect more of a service and for the flat to sell quickly. I feel very let down.
I felt the fees were bad. Due to the fact that bad advice was given about a sitting tenant and the fact that i took the flat off the market very soon.

Purplebricks