Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
I do not agree with some of the negative comments, unfortunatly in a small market like NW7 there are numerous buyers and few properties, unfortunatly it\'s the vendors wishes when greedy owners want the most money and therfore I can only assume that Cosway are only fulfilling there clients best interests. I have sold many properties over the years with Cosway and I genuinly believe that there is no better agent in NW7, sure deals fall through and people get gazumped but show me an agency where this doesn\'t happen. I couldn\'t reccommend Cosway high enough for getting me the highest price on the street on 4 out of the 6 properties i have sold via Cosway.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosway Estates Office 1