Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
I have been dealing with Spencers for about 15 years and have found them both proffessional and curtious. When I was converting a building into 3 Flats Adrian Sinclair advised me as to what would be attractive to prospective Tenants to ensure the Apartments would Let easily without many voids.
In the last couple of weeks Tracy Ramsey handled a Letting to a foreign national that involved a lot of extra work as the prospective tenant had heard bad reports about Agents and especially Landlords. She dealt with the situation admirably and was able to put the gentleman\'s fears at rest, he is now a comfortable and satisfied tenant.
By: Keith Cross
Sep 07, 2012
Dear Mr. Stecker

Many thanks for leaving your review and your very kind comments!

I am delighted to see the continued success at our Woodford Office and I am pleased we have been successful once again letting all your properties.

In this instance, I have advised Tracy and Adrian this review will now be graded by us a 5 star review.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton