Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
I am an international student and was looking for a flat to move in quickly. I was warned about a lot of dodgy agencies in London and worried much about getting a trustworthy agency. I was very happy to have met and to choose Spencers Property Services. They work very professionally and transparently, and you can ask for the specifics about their fees and they will be reasonable, up-front and honest. As a new tenant and new to a country, I had a lot of questions that I needed to ask and that had to be answered before signing something. If an agency won\'t take their time to answer them, they\'re not worth it - but Spencers took their time, gave me professional advice and had everything carefully written down so I knew exactly what I was about to go into. I especially want to stress the kindness and competence of Tracey Ramsay and Richard Kelly who took care of all the special concerns I had as an international student and explained everything calmly to me. They do a great job and talk about your concerns rather than just pressuring you to get an apartment like many agents do unfortunately. If I ever have to choose an agent, he/her has to keep up with Tracey and Richard - quite a challenge!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton