Sep 06,2012
By: 'Marcus S.'
Sep 06,2012
"I am so relieved i found Home experts, my property was on with two different estate agents and was getting very little interest. I didnt feel that anyone was actualy making an effort, just blaming the difficult financial downturn for lack of viewings.

When instructing Home Experts I noticed The difference immediately.. Viewings picked up and They keep in regular touch, giving both good & bad honest feedback straight after every viewing.

I found the fact that Home experts also uses the power of social media sites as well as the standard Rightmove approach very refreshing as it means you can regularly see that your estate agent is pro-actively working for you.

I would (and already do regularly) strongly reccomend Home Experts to anyone thinking of buying or selling a property. The charges are low, selling tactics energetic, and the service is fantastic.

Thanks for a great job, and I look forward to using your services again in the future"

HomeXperts