Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
I bought a property through Bradleys 2+ years ago and then rented it out using their property management service. I have always found them efficient and helpful.I have recently had the first change of tenants which was managed by Bradleys in a well organised fashion. I particularly like the fact that I can approach any member of staff in my local Plymstock branch with any issue and they have all been very understanding and patient with a novice to the role of Landlord. I am now considering the possibility of buying another buy to let property and shall continue to use their services for both properties as a result of past experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradley Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Bradley Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradley Property Management Office 1