Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
As a first time landlord I was hoping that my property was in good hands with Streets Ahead. I had been warned against them by other local businesses & I wish I had taken heed. Whilst the staff were initially rather pushy to close a sale they were at least friendly and courteous. However since signing the contract the communication has been virtually zero & there have been shortfalls in the rent payments with no explanations. I just keep praying that I do not encounter any serious difficulties with the tenants as I really doubt that this company would handle it seriously.
Reply to my questions
By: Gary O'Hare
Sep 08, 2012
It is obviously very dissapointing to hear that our service levels have fallen below the standards both you and we expect.
I can see by your comments that your tenants have moved in and I hope the tenancy is now without problems. I also note that you had problems in shortfalls with the rent payments and I can only apologise for this but i am not in reciept of the address or full facts.
I would be happy to discuss this with you at your convenience and reassure you that any problems you have experienced never happen again.
Once again on behalf of Streets Ahead I apologise that our service levels have not met your expectations and I look forward to meeting or hearing from you.
My direct line is 0208 655 4710
Gary O'Hare.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch