Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
We contacted Townends to value our property with a view to selling. Tim De Souza was the agent who turned up to value our property..Tim is a very helpful guy and very professional. We had not decided what we were going to do but Tim made us feel that he could sell the property very quickly without any hassle for us...By nature I am sceptical and believe that talk is easy especially with the reputations Estate Agents have in general and based on our previous experience with Bairstow Eves.

However, the following day Tim called to say he had a couple who were very interested and wanted to come round and view the house, which was a good start, they came round that evening and the following morning Tim called with an offer..We rejected the offer and they came back with another offer...again we rejected....Tim advised that the buyers wanted to take the weekend to think it over and infact they came back again over the weekend to have another look but he felt confident they liked the house enough to meet our acceptable offer limit....
Sure enough Monday morning we had a call from Tim advising that indeed the offer had matched our requirement and we accepted the offer.....Still officially the house was not even on the market at this time....

So my overall feeling of Townends and Tim in particular is a very favourable one.

Anyone reading this review I would certainly recommend Townends in Staines and in particular Tim De Souza...What I like most about Tim is that he did exactly what he said he would do and I like someone who is confident enough to make a statement and then actually back it up and deliver..... Tim managed that and when in the situation of a stressful situation like selling a house and moving you want to have confidence in the person you are dealing with.....We for sure will use Towneds again at some point and Tim will be our first point of contact.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Staines Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Staines Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Staines Branch