Sep 06,2012
Jonathan Siu
Sep 06,2012
I had a positive experience dealing with Jon Siu, Ward and Partners. I recently purchased a property from Jon and he was both attentive and polite throughout the whole process of purchasing the house.

I can only speak from my own experience but Jon helped me from finding a property that I was interested in, and carried out the process of the purchase from the very start to the very finish keeping me informed all the way through with any significant changes.

Jon was calm dealing with my purchase, recommending me all the services Ward and Partners had to offer that was relevant to me, it is worthwhile speaking to Ward and Partner\'s Mortgage advisors to get an initial impression on what mortgages are available out there,

I had a lot of conversations with Jon, and he does offer a personal touch to the estate agent, which I have not experienced before, it is worth popping into Ward and Partners on 7 Military Way, in Chatham to see if he can help you find the right property or to help you sell your property. I am sure you will have a positive experience as I have had.
By: Seagulls
Oct 04, 2012
O come on. This is the most blatant self written " review" on this site. "it's worth popping down to blah blah office address" why not put your telephone number on as well. Oh 29 people find this review helpful! Your havin a laugh.
By: Devonboyz
Oct 03, 2012
Why would so many people find this review so helpful. the agent just did his job? Bit iffy, itchy beard if you know where I'm coming from.
By: TheSecretAgent
Oct 03, 2012
Business must be quiet for an agent to resort to reviewing themselves to pass the time...

Ward & Partners