Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
Honestly DO NOT use these people. Monkeys could run a better bloody business. They\'re rude, arrogant and condescending. At first they seem alright but once that money passes over you\'re in for a lot of blood boiling discussions where they constantly talk over you. Ali Shah is the one I had the DISPLEASURE of dealing with most and I\'ve never been spoken to by anyone like that. It\'s no way to run a business. They throw on ridiculous charges. I had to pay £25 for a reference for my new place - it\'s a two minute phone call! I\'m taking them to court for holding my deposit illegally and I\'m eligible for compensation for up to three times the amount if I win. These folk are nothing but a headache and I\'ve never met anyone who\'s enjoyed using them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1