Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
David has always been a great help and reassuring presence throughout the recent successfully completed sale of my property.
I was always kept up to date on progress throughout the transaction process and his communications with me via email or phone were always very clear, courteous and handled in a very efficient and business like manner.
This was my 1st property I\'ve owned and now sold, and on reflection the overall process has been handled by David very smoothly which has saved me from a lot of stress.
I can\'t thank David and the team enough for all their help, I would recommend their services to anyone selling their property. I hope that they find me my perfect house to live in when I start looking!
By: David Radcliffe
Sep 06, 2012
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! I am glad we got there in the end.

Just let me know when you decide you are in the market to buy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge