Sep 05,2012
Nick Daley
Sep 05,2012
The reason I have decided to leave a feedback is here that I was most impressed by the agent, Nick Daley\'s professionalism.

I was after 1 bed flat for my buy to let investment and Nick helped me to find a property which was not on the market. It was not easy transaction by nature and there were a lot of unexpected issues duration of the transaction. Nick was certainly protective of his seller, which I naturally expect. Nevertheless, he was always courteous and professional to me, which I respected.

Nick kept me informed throughout the whole process and there was not any question I raised he did not take seriously. I had to arrange quite a few survey for the flat, and Nick was always happy to help, and flexible with the arrangement.

I am happy to recommend Nick Daley to anyone who wishes to buy or sell property.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

Make an Enquiry