Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
The reason I have decided to leave a feedback is here that I was most impressed by the agent, Nick Daley\'s professionalism.

I was after 1 bed flat for my buy to let investment and Nick helped me to find a property which was not on the market. It was not easy transaction by nature and there were a lot of unexpected issues duration of the transaction. Nick was certainly protective of his seller, which I naturally expect. Nevertheless, he was always courteous and professional to me, which I respected.

Nick kept me informed throughout the whole process and there was not any question I raised he did not take seriously. I had to arrange quite a few survey for the flat, and Nick was always happy to help, and flexible with the arrangement.

I am happy to recommend Nick Daley to anyone who wishes to buy or sell property.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove