“How refreshing!...”

Oct 25,2018
Emilio
By: 'L West'
Oct 25,2018
New to the area and wasn't sure which company gave the best service. Saw an accreditation in the shop window saying best estate agent for the year so thought I'd see. Well, what a lovely company to deal with. I have had most contact with Emilio regarding letting my flat out. Friendly, honest, helpful and motivated. I really wasn't expecting such great service. Thank you Emilio for doing a fantastic job. I definitely have no problem recommending you! Long may it last.
Good
By: Tim B
Oct 27, 2018
What a great review of Emilio, thank you very much. Thank you too for giving us the job of acting as your letting agent, we appreciate your business. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Branch - Godalming, GU7