Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
My experience with Choices of Crawley has always been pleasant, professional and efficient. They have always been able to provide the property I need in the location I need. I had a few difficulties with my move and Adam, Helen and the rest of the team were reassuring. I felt like as long as they are on the case I would be fine and true to their word i was more than fine. In my first move they found me a bed when the property didnt have one and all I had to do was pay for transportation. They are simply a great team and I feel lucky to have dealings with them.

i own properties in london and am a landlady myself so I have dealt with many agents and I would say in my experience I would have the Choices team manage my properties. i know my tenants and my business would be in safe hands.

Their communication with me is always pleasant and professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley