Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
As an investment buyer I viewed a property with Haart back in June 2012 and put in an offer within a few days which was accepted by the vendor. The understanding I had from the estate agent was due to the vendor already missing out on a house he wanted to buy due to not having sold his house. The vendor was advised he should complete the purchase quickly, move out and become a cash buyer.

On this basis I paid a mortgage arrangement fee and to date NOTHING. Andrew Jones is always out of the office, I leave messages with his colleagues, but he rarely returns my calls. Recently he has stopped altogether. I am now out of pocket and have no idea what is actually going on !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 25! To leave a new review of Haart Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 25