Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
Normally I dont bother writing reviews, but I felt I had to due to the help and support offered by Katie Allen and the Lettings Team at Edenvale. I had been let down by another Agent on a property and only had a matter of days to find another property to move too. I rang around a number of Agents with only Edenvale and another calling back. I was taken around several properites on the same day I enquired and I chose a property, within 24hrs of paying my deposit and completing my application forms I had signed for the keys. I was really impressed that I was taken to the property to go through the inventory and I was showed how the appliances worked and it was a bonus that the property was clean unlike my previous experiences. After dealing with the nightmare of my last agent, I can now relax in my new home after being well looked after. Thanks again for your help I really appreciate it!!
By: Anna McQueen
Apr 16, 2013
Edenvale is a terrible company - I agree with Mancity.
By: Mancity
Nov 16, 2012
Edenvale lettings are terrible. Just moved out of skyline central. Trying to keep my whole desposit of £1500 for wear and tear of a 6 month tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1! To leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edenvale-UK Office 1