Sep 02,2012
Sep 02,2012
Didnt have much faith in Letting Agents, thought they were all the same until I used Home Lettings Scotland. WOW they could not be more different from all the other agents I have used in the pas! Different attitude, different approach and lots more care and attention To top it all...they saved me time and lots of money. I just want to say thank you for doing such a great job with our rentals.

As a private landlord and a housing officer I have seen it and experienced it all. Bad tenants, shocking letting agents whos aim is to cream as much money out of all parties whilst delivering very little value.

We sincerely appreciate that HLS aren't willing to just throw any old tenant in just so that they can say that they filled it. I cannot thank them enough for looking out for our best interest. Their services are invaluable for any landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Home Lettings Scotland Lasswade! To leave a new review of Home Lettings Scotland Lasswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Home Lettings Scotland Lasswade