Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I don\'t understand why property sales agents are so rude in this country! First the guy on the phone takes down all my information from where are live to whats my number to everything. Then he was forcing me to go see their mortgage advisor without me wanting a mortgage through them. Then he refuses to show me the property I would like to see unless I email them our mortgage in principle from our bank! Reeds Rains service simply sucks if they think people have nothing to do other than go on viewings they can\'t afford. That too for a property which is really nothing special to begin with.
For starters don\'t force people to see your mortgage advisor if the customer doesn\'t want it. Second stop being so stupid as to refusing someone a viewing who is genuinely wanting to buy a property from you! Gain some respect and humanity!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Plaistow Office! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Plaistow Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Plaistow Office