Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
From square one my flatmate and I found James Maker and Fair-Way-Lettings to be extremely helpful. If anything we were quite awkward at the start with being able to come in at certain times and had a previous landlord not providing references. Fair-Way and James were incredibly helpful: met us when it was convenient for us, made the whole process very clear and made sure that we understood the contract, the terms and the costs that we were paying. Having moved in, the service continued to be excellent: any problems that we had were resolved very quickly and at no point was James anything but incredibly helpful and polite. After this tenancy I would consider the quality of the letting agent to be as important as the quality of the property and I could not recommend Fair-Way-Lettings highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1