Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
Rude person \'assumed; that I was on housing benefit because I am a female with two children! The advert mentioned good schools nearby to the property that I was requiring further details on but apparently the landlord had been very direct in the fact that children were not welcome! Very poor service indeed as I was not asked for email address to send on available properties that may be of interest!
Not have had so many assumptions as I thought that sales was all about questioning and finding out needs and requirements.
By: David Auger
Jan 07, 2013
It does seem unfair that we have mentioned schools nearby if the landlord did not want children - my apologies.

Some people are a little sensitive when we ask personal questions. The lady who asked the questions would not have made assumptions - we are being paid by the owner to find the best tenant. The best tenant for one property may not be the best tenant for another property.

If we got the balance wrong on this occassion - once again my apologies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Pole Office 1! To leave a new review of Martin & Pole Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Pole Office 1