Sep 05,2012
By: 'Heather C'
Sep 05,2012
I have very recently moved into an apartment with my partner and have to say that the service I received from Hamptons International was absolutely brilliant. They were and still continue to be an absolute pleasure to talk to, and have provided an excellent service. There was a significant delay in our landlord providing his approval for us to move in, however Nick continued to chase daily and always kept me informed of what was going on. I believe his and Paul\'s efforts in contacting the landlord enabled us to move in only one day later than originally planned.
Even after I have moved in, despite having some issues that need attending to with the flat Melissa has been so responsive and I feel absolutely confident that our issues will be resolved as soon as possible. I think it is very rare to be able to say that you trust your estate agent, and their property management service and I am lucky to say that I can!

Hamptons International