Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
WARNING - DO NOT RENT WITH THIS AGENCY!!! I recently moved out of a rental flat I had with Rent Locally, and they deducted a £200 cleaning bill from my deposit, which I am still trying to get back from them. The flat was in a poor condition when I moved in, and I can safely say I left the property in a much cleaner state than I got it in. When I asked for a breakdown of the bill, they said there was some dust behind the beds, I had swapped the mattresses around on the beds and forgot to move them back, and an oven tray was missing (which they removed themselves when they replaced the cooker). There is no way that this equates to a £200 bill - it would have taken less than 5 minutes to rectify these issues. I have called the office on numerous occasions to try and dispute this issue with them, but nobody will take my call and I have been fobbed off time and again. Effectively they have stolen money from me - Is it not enough that I paid £575 a month rent, and had to make-do without an oven for the first four months?? I just want my £200 back. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rent Locally Office 3! To leave a new review of Rent Locally Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rent Locally Office 3