Sep 05,2012
By: 'Owen'
Sep 05,2012
I started to use Balgores when I was selling my house through another agent who I had very little success with. The agent visited me and gave us clear and accurate feedback on our options and a realistic price we could get for our house. We ended up letting the property for almost a year with Balgores which was a flawless experience where the team handled everything for us and we just got the money into our account each month. Eventually we had to sell the property and again the team was fantastic. They handled all dealings very professionally. We were kept informed thoughout the process and eventually the property sold for the exact figure I was told to expect. Very impressive and would recommend to anyone.

Balgores Property Group