Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
My wife and I made an appointment with an agent to view four flats for lease. When we arrived, the agent was not there, and no one had any idea where she was. When we inquired if someone could call her, we were told, "She only works part-time." What kind of excuse is that? No one in the office seemed very concerned that we had been stood up by our agent. When we asked if someone else could show us one of the properties, they could not find the key. I laughed out loud as I watched them opening drawers all over the office looking for the key. If they behaved this unprofessionally before we even saw a flat, I had no confidence that they could handle contracts and reference checks.
We left immediately. Do not waste your time.
Become more professional. As stated in my review, my agent did not show up for our appointment. No one called afterward to reschedule or apologise. The other agents in the office demonstrated no concern for our situation. The disregard for my appointment and lack of professionalism in the office gave me no confidence that this company was fit to handle my business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark