Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
This was my first \'agent\' managed rented property as I had previously rented from private landlords. I was hoping that this tenancy would be as positive as I had experienced before and it was.
There has to be an understanding that an agent with 20-30 properties in their charge has their time governed more than a private landlord, but I must say Lynn got back in touch with me by the end of the day be it by email, text or phone call.
I had a few queries about little changes I would like to make while at the property and Lynn spoke to the landlord and got back to me very quickly regarding these.
In conclusion Lynn has been a fantastic agent to deal with. Communication has been great and always within the timescale asked for, any agreements have been in writing with no ambiguity so easy for all parties to see what is what, and finally her manner, punctuality and professionalism have been above expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3