Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I am highly satisfied with the service I am receiving from everyone employed at the Estate Agency. From day 1 they have been professional, friendly and very understanding. In what is a difficult market place , especially for vendors, they have given sound advice and provided excellent support. They have marketed my property intensively and have ensured that I have had many prospective purchasers lining up to view. I am confident that a sale will come along soon. It is unfortunately rare today for service providers to go the extra mile to provide a genuine standard of excellence, I am delighted to state that this is NOT the case with my Estate Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 7! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 7