Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I recently sold my house through Horts, initially dealing with Victoria Morris, who was excellent at thinking through different marketing strategies and keeping me informed of the best route to take. Once a buyer had been procured, Donna Paul took on my sale process and without her help I think I would still be living in the same house. During the weeks leading up to exchange, it felt as though Donna was my personal assistant and she had no other cases to deal with. If she hadn\'t been so vigilant, then the upper chain would have caused too many problems to make the move possible. On some occasions Donna was doing the job of solicitors and other estate agents just to help the situation. Using this forum, I would like to extend my enormous gratitude to Donna and the Horts team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2