Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I have rented several properties over the last 7 years from The Carrington Partnership. I have always found the property which was most suited to my needs at the time in question.

The service has always been exceptional, from Alison who has always guided me through the various options available to me, the Office staff who are always very helpful and efficient and Mark & Joanne (and latterly Tom) who have always acted in the interests of both myself as a Tennant and the various Landlords whom they represent.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend (and indeed have on several occasions!) The Carrington Partnership as a very efficient and very professional Letting Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport