Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
From the moment I made contact with Hatched I was superbly impressed with them. They were friendly, funny(!) and totally non scripted. The photos of my flat were of great quality and showed it in its best light, and the full details of my sale were uploaded within the time frame promised.

The contact via text, email and phone was instantaneous and left me feeling in control and part of the process. Whenever i called in, regardless of who i spoke to, the agent always had my up to date file in front of them and were able to advise me accordingly. This was very reassuring.

My flat sold in 3 months and Hatched negotiated to the price I was hoping for. In using Hatched I have saved almost £2500 in estate agent fees! I strongly recommend using them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin