Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
We only had a day to view properties in Swindon as we were moving in in September and dont live locally. We made very clear on the phone that we needed 3 double bedrooms. We were shown 3 houses. Two of which only had a single and the third had what is supposedly a \'double bed\'. (We were told it was a double but after moving in we have discovered it is a pull out single.) Even before we signed the \'Manager\' was incredibly rude. We asked to have a single bed from the guest room bed moved out the house so I could use it to study and she responded with \'Dont be asking too much.\'

Anyway we moved in and discovered the wrong bed was moved out. She said I had not clarified which bed I wanted removing and that the upstairs bed has complaints about it by the previous tenant saying it was uncomfortable. They are refusing to replace it or even swap the beds back knowing we are 3 girls. My flatmate also cannot close her bedroom door and they are doing nothing. I have been ringing every day with the same response of they are waiting to speak to the landlord. I wish I had never signed with Charles Harding. The rudest people I have ever met! They will never call you back ever. The contact is terrible. Use a different agent!
Change the way they treat customers.
Attached Files