Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I can only echo the great reviews fishneedwater have received. I am a first time landlady and chose the company to both let my flat and manage the property as I am moving some distance away. Initial contact was refreshing, without a hard sell. Their fee structure is great value, with a flat rate charged to find tenants. The marketing resulted in a lot of interest and a higher rent than I had anticipated. They have also recommended reliable workmen to do the required safety testing, so I feel the property is in safe hands if there is a problem. All my queries have been answered promptly. Fishneedwater seem to have got their business model and customer service spot on and offer an excellent alternative to the high street estate agents. I will be recommending them to friends who need to rent or sell property.
By: James Hall
Sep 06, 2012
Thank you for the kind words Rachel. We're all wishing you good luck with your move and thank you very much for the business, we are genuinely grateful to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich