Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
After our house sale falling through, local branch in Wednesfield talked us into renting it out so we could proceed with a purchase through them. Told me that they will look after everything! We had lots of viewings which was good and decided who we wanted after following their advice. All was well until tenant didn\'t pay rent on time twice and not in full. First I knew about it was when I chased it up when no money went into bank. Head office told me they don\'t do anything about it for 10 days, which I think is far too late, they don\'t even keep the landlord informed. Local branch have no dealings with rent collection so felt very disappointed with their service. Even after raising serious concerns about tenant and property condition, local branch didn\'t want to know. Tenant was only there for 7 months in total and has left damage for us to sort out. I asked that the deposit wasn\'t returned in full. Another nightmare!! End of lease team don\'t support you in any shape or form. They don\'t ring you back or respond to emails. When i finally got through to someone they gave me wrong information. Three and a half months on and still no further forward!! DO NOT USE YOUR MOVE IN ANY CAPACITY!!
Just do what you say you will and respond to calls or emails
Attached Files
By: BasilBrush
Dec 03, 2012
I had the same problem multiple times with YourMove. In one instant I did not get the rent paid for 3 months. They were not proactive in sorting it out - did not get a letter or email. I had to tell them! No accountability.
On occassions when rent is late a letter turns up, I am in Australia, so I find out around 20+ days later. Each time it is up to me to chase, each time I told them to evict the tenant - then the rent tends to appear.
I am in the process of fighting with them as I have multple issues. The agents just don't seem to care or think things through logically. They just go through the motions. They never apologise, they do not take responsibility. I feel sorry for you and I understand where you are coming from, a lot of us have been there too, sadly.
By: tigs8309
Oct 19, 2012
Exactly the same has happened to us thorugh Your Move! They are an absolute disgrace and we are still no further forward with the money being released even though the property has been left in a less with work needed. Just like you we have to sort it ourselves or wait 95 days!!!
By: Your Move
Sep 14, 2012
It is very disappointing to read your review and as such we will be alerting the appropriate lettings managers to investigate this matter further with the branch and departments concerned.
By: Your Move
Sep 14, 2012
By: landlord10
Sep 05, 2012
That's really useful thankyou - I contacted Your Move yesterday as the rent wasn't in my account yet either - they told me the same they wait 10 days until they contact them - which is ridiculous, I have asked for a copy of the tenancy agreement as I'm sure most agreements say interest is deu and usually after 14 days you can evict on the basis of breach of contract - they are reluctant to issue me a copy of the agreement and don't seem to be able to locate the signed version. They really are awful - I am getting out of using them as soon as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Wednesfield Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Your Move Wednesfield Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Wednesfield Wolverhampton